– I’ve lost my discman.
– I think it was sometime tonight.
– Do you reckon somebody’s taken it?
– My discman, oh my god!
– …oh my god…
– So where did you put it?
– Well I swear I put it in my satchel, but it’s not in there.
– Not in the top bit?
– How could I have lost it?
– I took it out today.
– I know you did. I saw it on the floor but then I took it out today because I wanted to listen to it and now I don’t know where it is.
– Do we have enough time to go back?
– That’s really shit.
– Maybe someone in the railway station would know. What about the campsite?
– There could be enough time if it was there.
– You seriously could have time if you run.
– I’m not gonna run back.
– Yeah, you run and we’ll wait for you.
– I might just go, yeah.
– You can just ring them and they’ll send it over.